Organised by COWE INDIA, in association with SIDBI, the 5th webinar in the series
SWAVALAMBAN SASHAKT, aimed at understanding business models centering
around Support Services for Corporate Sector.
The session began with insight into COWE's activities and achievements, shared by
COWE Founder, DIRECTOR, Ms Uma Gurkha who is entrepreneure par excellence with a
no. of National and International awards under her belt.
- Our expert speaker Mr. Naqi Abbas, Co-Founder & Director, ENABLE Employability
Excellence Pvt Ltd & Orgro Silutions Pvt Ltd., shared insights on some valuable
opportunities in the support services sector with detsiled examples of Corporate gifting and
Human resource management vide recruitment agency.
Ms Usha Paliath, Consultant & NEC member , COWE INDIA, ably, presented the above
model on behalf of Mr Naqi.
- Ms. Anuradha Sriram, Co-Founder& Jt MD, Integra Software Solutions, shed light on
the prospects in the field of digital publications and software solutions.
Ms Anamika Rajkumari, Manager SIDBI, explained in detail about the SUI loan process
and SIDBI''s role as the administering agency for the same.
- Mr. Ramesh Vasudevan, Regional Head for Sales at ICICI BANK, gave an excellent
insight into Banker's perspective through a detailed presentation.
- Ms. Vijayalakshmi Rao, a motivational speaker, mentor and business advisor shared
challenges faced when a woman starts her entrepreneural journey and excellent tips to
Patience, strength, calculated risk taking ability and focus towards the goal, being a few
- Ms. Jayanthi Ramesh, MD at Srivari Foods, a SUI Beneficiary shared her inspiring
entrepreneurial journey with the attendees.